Home Nursing Model
Our home nursing infusion model offers the same superior care as our in office program except it is delivered at your patient’s home. HHI Infusion Services (HHI) will coordinate all care in the patient’s home.
You will provide infusion care as an extension of your practice.
Initially all patient information is sent directly to HHI. We will verify each patient’s eligibility for benefits and qualify the patient benefits for your program under your provider number and tax identification number.
Our trained infusion nurses will coordinate nursing care with a licensed home care agency that will provide lab draws and patient training on therapy administration in the comfort of the patient’s own home.
The HHI pharmacy compounds, dispenses, and monitors medications for patient use at home.
Our comprehensive monthly financial reports, detailing practice revenue, broken down by therapy and patient will assist you in effectively managing your practice’s infusion program. Our reports include:
- New revenue summary- this report shows what was billed and what we expect to collect
- Collected cash report- details what we have collected
- Accounts Receivable-a running tally of outstanding billing that we expect to collect.
- Infusion revenue trend- a snapshot of your program’s financial success
In order to provide the best infusion services and monitor quality control, HHI provides the following services at our expense:
- Pharmaceutical products
- All pharmacy personnel- pharmacist, technician, delivery providers
- Pharmacy location rent, utilities and all related overhead
- Capital outlay and build-out of pharmacy facility when necessary
- All clinical monitoring services- pharmacokinetic dosing and
laboratory results monitoring
- Quality assurance program and reporting
- Biohazardous waste management
- Patient intake personnel- verification of benefits
- Employment and management of all HHI personnel
- Nurse care coordinators-arranging for services at home or office
- Clinical and billing software
- Billing and collecting services-personnel, overhead and electronic filing fees