HHI Infusion Services, (HHI) is an independent infusion pharmacy that has successfully provided infusion services for physicians groups and patients since 1992.
Our state of the art pharmacy complies with USP 797 regulations and is JCAHO accredited.
Unlike many national infusion providers, you will speak directly to the decision-makers. This allows HHI to react swiftly in a volatile and ever changing health care industry.
There are no fixed costs or capital investment under the HHI sub contract model.
HHI customizes each infusion program to meet the different needs of every Physician we partner with. Physicians who contract with HHI benefit from this approach. Additionally, the sub-contract program proposed by HHI utilizes your company’s current tax identification number:
- No need to structure a new corporation
- No need to acquire a new tax I.D. number
- No need to request new contracts with payers
- No need to transfer existing contracts into the new entity
- No additional tax filings
- No need to develop new marketing materials, logos and artwork
- No increase in management time to monitor the financial performance of a separate entity
- Create a new source of revenue for your practice
- Twenty-four hour registered pharmacist and nurse availability.
- Any type of infusion therapy.
- Therapeutic drug monitoring and dosing as requested by physician.
- In-service education
- Patient satisfaction monitoring from the start of therapy
- Quarterly Quality Improvement program reports
- Each new patient receives a “New Patient” information packet at the start of therapy.
Billing and Collections
- All billing and collection services are performed by HHI’s highly trained staff in our corporate office
- All billing is prepared with the name and tax identification number of your infusion program
- Customized reporting
- Clear concise monthly summary reports
- Detailed analysis of the accounts receivables by patient along with an aging report