National Sales Executive
Plan, design, develop and execute organizations marketing goals for assigned product and services through well organized and creative business solutions. Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of HHI products and service.
Specific Duties (examples)
- Implements sales program and techniques, both long term and short term.
- Management of sales database.
- Evaluates appropriate new sales techniques to increase sales volume.
- Communicates directly with new and existing customers or clients and explain features and merits of products.
- Develops new accounts.
- Prospecting future sales and clients/customers through marketing pieces and letters.
- Answering all questions concerning a product, service and pricing with appropriate referral when required.
- Correspond with clients through marketing pieces and letters.
- Estimates market values and conditions to determine time, place and type of sales needed.
- Assists with all advertising materials.
- Required to travel up to 50% (travel is defined as overnight visits).
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicant must demonstrate excellent communication; verbal, written and listening skills. Prior selling to hospitals and physicians is preferred. Preferred experience in Microsoft Access, Excel, Word and Power Point. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required and three to five years of experience is preferred.
Please fax your resume to our human resource department at (630) 734-4685 or email
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Years of experience in patient care to cultivate an excellent working environment.
- Excellent benefits.
- Rapid growth and expansion.
- Various levels of opportunity for employment.
- Technological advancements to provide excellent service to patients and employees.
- Small, intimate, professional feel; just like family.